U6-LR is a high-performance Access Point leveraging advanced WiFi 6 technology to provide powerful wireless coverage to enterprise environments.
It delivers an aggregate radio rate of up to 3.0 Gbps with 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz 4×4 MIMO radios. The U6-LR seamlessly blends into any environment, and is capable of being mounted in indoor and semi-outdoor environments (IP54 rated).
- Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology
- 5 GHz band 4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 2.4 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 4×4 MIMO with radio rate of 600 Mbps
- Indoor and semi-outdoor environments (IP54 rated)
- Seamless Integration and Management with UniFi Network Solution
LED: RGB System / Status
Networking Interface: (1) 1 Gbps Ethernet RJ45
Power Method: 802.3at PoE, Passive PoE (48V)
Power Supply: 802.3at PoE; 48V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Not Included)
Maximum Power Consumption: 16.5W
Maximum TX Power:
– 2.4 GHz: 26 dBm
– 5 GHz: 26 dBm
Antenna Gain: 2.4 GHz: 4 dBi, 5 GHz: 5.5 dBi
Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi 4/Wi-Fi 5/Wi-Fi 6
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2/WPA3)
Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
Operating Temperature: -30 to 60 C
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
UniFi U6-LR, Mounting Bracket Ceiling/Wall, Screwset, Quick Start Guide.