Avoid internet downtime and lost productivity by adding a UniFi LTE Pro to your existing UniFi network.
UniFi LTE Pro provides backup cellular internet connectivity to ensure your UniFi WAN network is always running. This model works in the EU region and supports European LTE and WCDMA bands. It has a Nano SIM card slot for your own card. Insert the Nano SIM, connect to any switch port in your corporate network, and activate the device.
- Automatic redundant WAN connection
- Integrated with UniFi Network Controller
- PoE (802.3af) powered
- Nano SIM card slot (Third-Party SIM Card Support)
- Supports European bands: LTE (1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28), WCDMA (1, 8)
- Coverage and speed depend on the mobile network. Requires UniFi Security Gateway or UniFi Dream Machine.
|Dimensions||66 x 202.12 x 32.2 mm|
|(2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports WP7603 LTE
|Max Power Consumption||8.5W|
|Power Method||802.3at (Pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6-;
Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8-))
|Power Supply||UniFi PoE Switch|
|Voltage Range||44 to 57VDC|
|LTE Category||Cat 4|
|LTE Antenna||(1) 2×2|
|Operating Frequency||2400 – 2483.5 MHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50 C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||FCC, IC, PTCRB, AT&T|